Easy grip on your health in diabetes type 1 with SugarPal
Complicated and annoying to determine your insulin needs? Irregular blood sugar values or frequent hypoglycemia?
SugarPal Diabetes Manager makes it easy to keep your blood sugar constant. Enter your values and this self-learning iPhone app calculates the correct insulin dose based on your personal blood sugar trends.
Recommended if you do not use an insulin pump, and are willing to evaluate a smartphone based bolus calculator.
- avoid diabetes complications by keeping your HbA1c low
- get less hypoglycemia by careful dose calculations
- easily adjust your dose when you exercise
- get a clear overview of your daily and long-term trends in blood sugar levels and insulin doses, for yourself or for your doctor
diabetics who use insulin pens, eat at reasonably regular times, follow a 3+1 times daily bolus basal regimen like me, and are willing to check their blood sugar at least 4x a day
- saves all your blood sugar levels and insulin doses
- converts these into clear graphs that you can share with your doctor
- works with its own, highly accurate glycemic control method
- works with either mmol/l or mg/dl glucose units
- always available - Wi-Fi or 4G is not required
- respects your privacy - your data is stored on your own device only
- the benefits of automatic bolus calculators have been scientifically proven
- nevertheless, read through the Support and FAQ sections and check out the disclaimer before buying the application
- consult your doctor first if you are not sure whether this application will be beneficial for you